New Mixer Grinders
Thompson mixer grinders are powerful, reliable, homogenous mixing / grinding machines. Made to the highest standards in Australia. Suitable for sausage & burger factories, catering butchers, vegetarian & vegan applications & ready meal factories including potato based products. View our refurbished mixer grinders here.
A great solution to bring the mincing & mixing process into one machine. Suitable for meat, fish, potato, vegetarian & vegan products. Thompson are one of the most popular mixer-grinder brands in the UK and have been sold for over 40 years. This is due to their solid construction, high performance, reliability & competitive pricing. Suitable for retail butchers, catering butchers & meat factories for sausage & burger production. The larger 3000 & 4000 series are proving to be extremely popular in the Raw Pet Food Manufacturing sector.
- Homogenous mixing – Superior mix paddle design
- Robust full stainless steel construction
- Hygienic design – Easy to clean
- Available in 1 & 3 phase
- Available cutting heads from 32 – 66 series (90-280mm)
- Made in Australia – ‘Thompson Tough’
- Unique High Efficiency Cutting System (HECS)
- Large models are highly customisable
- Options include variable speed mince drive, mix paddles, CO2 injection etc..
- Available with 120 & 200L tote bin hoists
- Gemini system available upon request
New Thompson 3000
“We purchased a Thompson Mixer Grinder from Tim and the team at Windsor Food Machinery a few years ago now. This piece of equipment has become a vital part of our manufacturing room during the production of burgers and sausages. We were and still are amazed at how reliable the unit is and how well it has been designed. Compared with other mincers, it is noticeably easier to put large quantities of meat through the machine without any stalling and the mixing facility has proven to be extremely good and thorough compared to other brands. As we have grown as a business we have increased our sales immensely and the Thompson Mixer Grinder has helped us to do this. Despite putting it through its paces on a daily basis, we have never been let down and we don’t see any need to replace the old girl any time soon!”