The Thompson 3000 Series heavy duty mixer-grinders bridge the gap between the Thompson 900 Series mixer-grinder, suitable for butcher shop and supermarket use and the Thompson 4000 Series mixer-grinder for industrial use where high production outputs are required. The output rates can exceed 3000 kg/hour, with a second cut output rate of 30kg/minute through a 3mm plate (depending on product).
Construction and Operation
The Thompson 3000 Series are solidly constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with fully seam welded corners throughout, offering smooth hygienic surfaces. The removable stainless steel mixing arm offers an efficient mix and dispensation of the product. The mixing paddle is programmed with an automatic forward-reverse duty cycle.
The feedscrew gully empties fully without squashing or pulping the product. A feature of this machine is the load height, only 1150mm. Stainless steel barrel and lockring available upon request. Pneumatic foot control available to assist in filling trays for display.
Thompson 3000 mixer-grinders are powered by two independent helical gear reduction units. This in turn delivers quiet and continuous, trouble free operation.
For performance and reliability you can count on Thompson Mixer Grinders.
- Low loading height of 1150mm.
- Short production time for 120kg (180L) capacity.
- High production rates of 3000 kg/hour on primary cut.
- Powered by 2 independent HELICAL gear reduction units and designed to deliver strength and reliability for many years.
- 9.2Kw Mince motor
- Constructed from heavy gauge Stainless Steel and fully seamed welded.
- Stainless Steel feed-screw and removable mixing paddle.
- Lid with inspection slots to allow product to be added during operation.
- The Reciprocating Mixing Action efficiently yet gently blends fat and lean product into homogenous batches.
– Stainless steel mincing head and locking ring
– Gemini connections to allow for continuous 1st and 2nd mince production.