Complete with 19Kw Motor, Raised stand to discharge into 200L tote bins & Magnetic safety interlock guard, open hopper & safety rail.
Thompson 4300 Mixer Grinder
- Specifically designed paddle blade angles and configurations (“smart design”) maximise the product displacement and movement within corresponding mixing bowls that have been specifically contoured to accentuate the mixing action.
- Within the reciprocating mixing paddle cycle, product is free tumbled from top to bottom to top and from corner to corner within the bowl to deliver a very homogeneous mix within a short time period.
- Sausage mix is quickly yet gently mixed and consistently amalgamated and separated.
- Requires tote bin lift
- Stronger hopper and paddles to take greater forces from larger mixes
- Incredibly strong, industrial machine
|Up to 250kg
|Up to 20000kg per week
|Up to 3,000kg/hr
- Stainless Steel elevating stands
- Variable speed drives
- Controllable mix / mince cycles
- PLC pre-set programmable control
- Product temperature readout
- GEMINI connection / systems
- Pneumatic lid operation
- CO2 Cooling
- Bone elimination system
- Feedscrew / knife & plate trolley
- Ingredients / Liquid chute in lid
- Load cells to mixing bowl
- Feedscrew ejector