With open hopper, safety rail, inspection step, magnetic interlock guard, raised stand for 200L tote bin discharge & 66 HECS (High Efficiency Cutting System)
The Thompson 5000 Mixer Grinder is a heavy duty industrial machine designed specifically for large volume mixing and mincing.
The Thompson 5000 is capable of production output rate of:
Primary cut – 5000 Kg per hour through 13mm hole plate
Secondary cut – 2800 Kg per hour through 3mm hole plate
The 5000 mixer mincer is driven by high performance motors through independent helical reduction gear units.
The labour savings achieved from this remarkable machine, along with the high quality of cut and product consistency will deliver outstanding production savings when comparisons are made with similar competitor machinery.
Powered by 2 independent direct drive helical reduction units, the Thompson 5000 mixer mincer delivers years of quiet and continuous trouble free operation.
- 22Kw Helical mince drive delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product.
- Huge 530L hopper
- Mix capacity 300kg
- Removable stainless steel barrel assembly (optional) enables thorough cleaning and sanitization (quick release, heavy duty)
- Reciprocate mixing action ensures an efficient mix and dispensation of the product.
- Auto reverse feedscrew during reciprocating mixing cycle. During the mix cycle the feedscrew channel ensuring the batch is more efficiently blended.
- Counter-balanced safety interlocked domed lid complete with viewing grills.
- Compact design with only 1709mm x 967mm of floor area required (excluding barrel and accessories)
- 56 Series (152mm) cutting head size
- Smooth corners and surface finish reduce cleaning down times
- High quality 304 stainless steel machine body, barrel, feedscrew, lock ring and mixing paddle
- Fully seam welded bowl, welded both inside and outside.
- Feedscrew ejector, safe and efficient removal of knives, plates and feedscrew.
- Open hopper with safety rail system £4,200
- HECS high efficiency cutting system 66 (220mm) size flared head £5,940
- Segmented removable stainless steel barrel system
- Reversible feedscrew £1,550
- Inspection steps & platform £3,350
- Inspection mirror £600
- Feedscrew knife and plate carriage
- Gemini system
- De-bone/ De-gristle cutting systems
- Ingredients or liquid pouring channel to lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel castors