The Flattening Conveyor is a PE belt conveyor system, specifically designed to meet the needs of the gourmet burger manufacturer. Available in 200/300/400/600mm Belt Widths. Compatible with the entire Formatic range.
Simple and Smooth Operation
The Flattening Conveyor consists of two specified width PE belts driven by an adjustable speed drive.
The top conveyor is adjustable to allow a flattening height varying between six and twenty millimetres.
On the top of the adjustable height conveyor is a removable adjustable belt scraper.
On the underside of the fixed height belt is a removable belt scraper.
The Flattening Conveyor is of stainless steel and anodised aluminium construction which lends itself to ease of cleaning. All controls and motors are sealed to at least IP55.
Belt Width: 175mm
Weight (approx): 60kg
Total width: 620mm
Working Height: 990mm +/- 50mm
Conveyor motor: 180 watt
Conveyor Speed: 4M/min – 13M/min
Electrical Supply: 220/240v 50hz AC
- Adjustable belt speed for interface with Formatic range
- High release belt material for minimum product damage
- Height adjustable top belt for differing product thickness
- Stainless steel construction
- All controls sealed to IP65
- Quick release belts for ease of cleaning
- Dual belt scrapers for improved performance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Up to 8,000 forms per hour
Height 990 +/-50mm
300mm belt width
400mm belt width
600mm belt width