The Thompson Frozen Block Pre Breaker is designed to break up hard and frozen food blocks, including meat and dairy products without destroying the texture of the product, eliminating the
inconsistently sized particles and product emulsification.
The Thompson Frozen Block Pre Breaker can take any frozen product without thawing from -18°C to -3°C saving operator’s valuable time and energy. The blocks can be processed within a remarkable
4 seconds to produce an extraordinary production of up to 8 tonne per hour. Maximum output of the Pre Breaker is ensured by the high cutting speed of the rotor type blade mechanisms. The frozen
blocks are drawn to the slow speed rotor blades with high torque cutting forces achieving exceptional production output rate.
The frozen meat blocks are easy to load into the cutting area, where they are transformed by sharp blades into slices or with cross blades into smaller cube pieces. It is simple and safe to operate.
The Thompson Frozen Block Pre Breaker discharges product into 200L tote bins, various size tubs or onto conveyor for continous feeding into Thompson range of Mixer Mincers for further processing. 20 tonne per hour production output can be achieved if continually conveyor fed.
The robust and reliable built quality means low maintenance and operating costs provides years of trouble-free operation.
Features of the Frozen Block Pre Breaker:
• High output is ensured by the high cutting speed of the rotor type blade mechanism;
• Design of the Pre Breaking Cutting System provides high integrity of large pieces of meat
for further processing with reduced violation of the structure of frozen meat.
• Pre-breaking product by drawing frozen blocks with cutting forces to the rotor blades;
• Easy maintenance, reliability and low operating costs.
• Exceptional Quiet Operation when compared with Frozen Block Flaker