The REX cutting system RSS70 is both flexible and universal. It is suitable to be used as a stand-alone device as well as a variant in combination with the REX calibration system RKS85 (for more information please call our sales team).
The three edged sickle knife precisely separates the sausages at the twist section. This increases the cutting performance which is supported by the REX servo drive. Whether natural or artificial sausage casings are used, the RSS70 is always successful due to its extremely high cutting performance. The smooth machine housing is designed according to the usual typical REX hygiene design, and is made completely of stainless steel, making it extremely easy to clean. The standard protective cover guarantees optimal protection of the control units during cleaning.
The RSS70 has a large touch-screen control which is comfortable to operate and ensures simple programming.
The control can also be synchronised with the filling machine control and as a result facilitates the handling and monitoring or the overall plant in the ”in-line” process. The feed and discharge belts , which can easily be adapted to the respective sausage casing calibre , ensure a secure guiding of the sausages into the cutting unit, whereby even curved goods can be easily processed.
Thanks to the newly developed electronic calibre adjustment that is optionally available product changing is simplified and maximum process security guaranteed.
- A design that surpasses all hygienic requirements
- Suitable for ”stand alone operation” or ”in-line” operation in conjunction with RKS85
- Very simple operation due to comfortable touch-screen control
- Modern servo-drive concept for maximum cutting performance
- Automatic calibre adjustment of the feed and discharge belts
- Hold down clamp for feed belt
- ”In line” connection to the RKS85
- Special voltages
- Cutting System Power 4kW 16A 3ph
- Cutting System Throughput Up to 1200 cuts/min (dependant on sausage length and casing type)
- Cutting System Type of casing all artificial or natural casings accepted
- Cutting System Portion Lengths Min 40mm Max 800mm
- Cutting System Calibre Range 14 to 40mm
- Cutting System Weight 260kg