The Nowicki KN90 bowl chopper is ideal for the general production of smoked, steamed and raw sausages and the vast possibilities in production of superb fine grain emulsions from crude materials like chicken skin and tendons of beef. The bowl cutter can also be used for very fine, fresh and or pre-cut frozen meat granulating as well as spiced stuffing preparation with other edible products and fish production like surimi. The Nowicki KN90 bowl cutter can handle up to 60-75kg of meat at one time of homogonized product and about 45-50kg of salami type product.
The Nowicki KN90 bowl cutter comes as standard with the following features:
- Acid resistance – complete stainless steel bowl AISI 304
- Construction according to CE directives
- Whole construction made completely of stainless steel including cutter head cover
- Manual operated knife and bowl covers
- Manual plexiglass front cover
- Manual unloading disc
- Stable construction warranting no vibrations, therefore no problems with the bearings on the knife shaft
- Extremely easy to clean with every place easily accessible including clearance between bottom of bowl and frame of bowl cutter.
- Micro processor control unit with programming mode for particular steps
- Smooth control of all parameters: speed of knife shaft, speed of bowl
- New generation of cutter head, allowing quick dismantling of knives
- AC motor of 37.5kW power
- Stuffing temperature control
- Lower stainless steel shield for motor protection
- Stainless steel feet with height regulation
- Emergency brake for knife/bowl
- 5500rpm of the knife shaft for perfect meat emulsions
- All surfaces are inclined for water drainage
The Nowicki KN90 bowl cutter has a pre-programmed control panel set up as standard with the following speeds:
- As loading: 500 rpm of knives, 4 revolutions of the bowl – no other limits
- As pre-cutting: 1500 rpm of knives, 6-7 revolution of bowl – no other limits
- Cutting : 4000 rpm, 6-7 revolution of the bowl
- Cutting : 5500 rpm, 6-8 revolution of the bowl. temperature limit eg +8’C
- For salami can be: 2000 rpm, 6 revolutions of the bowl, for 20 revolutions and step is over.
- -200, 5-6 rev no obligation
- Any other option with time limit
However if you require the pre-programme to be altered this can be done at the time of manufacture by Nowicki to suit your special requirements. Each pre-progammed step on the bowl cutter can be determined by temperature of batch, time of processing, number of bowls revolutions.
The control panel also allows for manual control fo the setting of the speed of the knives and the bowl as well as showing current working time, or amount of bowl rotations, and continuous measurements of stuffing temperature. The bowl cutter control panel is fitted as standard with a cover to protect against water jet.
The Nowicki KN90 bowl chopper has an electrical box which is made from stainless steel and is IP 55 rated, this is put separately away from the bowl cutter and is mounted on the wall. The cable is 5m long and is done is stainless steel piping.
- Power 3ph 37.5kW
- Volume 90 litre
- Capacity 60-75kg meat & product for homoginization, 45-50kg of salami type product
- Knife Speed Variable between 200 to 5500rpm, mixing speed variable between -200 to -400rpm
- Digital Thermometer included
- Manual Unloading Disc optional
- Dynamometer Key optional
- Control Panel Manual with 5 pre-programmed cutting speed, 2 pre-programmed mixing speed
- Weight 1500kg
- Central lubrication system