Mainca’s CM41S is a strong and reliable floor standing bowl cutter suitable for medium production capacities. It is equipped with a 9Kw variable speed knife motor allowing speeds between 1,000-3,000rpm. It also features two reverse speeds at 80 and 150rpm
This is the superior version of model CM-41 equipped with variable speed of knives from 1000 to 3,600 rpm and two reversible mixing speeds at 80 and 150 rpm.
- Capacity of kneading trough in litres: 40 l.
- Capacity of kneading trough in Kg: ± 25 Kg.
- Variable speed of knives combined with two bowl speeds.
Power of Knives Motor (with frequency converter):
- 12.5 HP / 9.19 kW (variable speed from 1,000 to 3,600 rpm)
Power of Bowl Motor:
- 1st speed: 0.47 HP / 0.35 kW (10 rpm at 50Hz and 12 rpm at 60Hz)
- 2nd speed: 0.68 HP / 0.50 kW (20 rpm at 50Hz and 24 rpm at 60Hz)
External Dimensions (WxDxH) 1380x910x1080mm
6 Knife assembly – £245 + VAT