The conveyorized salmon skinning machines of the MAJA ESB 4434/2 range are designed for the safe and yield-oriented skinning of fresh and smoked salmon fillets. Different machine versions make it possible to select the appropriate solution for individual product requirements.
MAJA cut control (version A)
The automatic cut control guarantees the perfect start of the skinning process in automatic in-line operation, without remaining skin on the fillet. Thus, there is almost no manual post-processing, thereby saving time, reducing labor costs and improving product hygiene.
Yield increase with MAJA patented deep skinning (version P)
With the specially-designed tooth roller, only parts of the brown fat layer are removed together with the skin. Adjacent lean meat on the right and left side of the fillet are left intact. This technique leads to premium fillet quality and can increase yield by up to 3%.
- Product throughput up to 10 tons in 8 hours
- Skin thickness can be adjusted individually by the lateral adjustment lever
- Easy fish skinning process, even by untrained staff
- Spring-loaded, air-filled pressure roller automatically adjusts the pressure to the sensitive fillets, considering the individual height of each product
- Water spray device to be switched on for washing away skin waste from the skinning area if necessary
- Universal use as standalone fish skinning solution or for integration into fish processing lines
- High operator safety level as per CE regulation EN 12355 for conveyorized skinning
- Durable and cleaning-friendly machine design for perfect hygiene conditions: Cleaning is quick and easy as all machine parts to be cleaned can be removed with a few simple steps, without tools