9.2Kw Model – £13,750 + VAT
The Thompson 900 Mixer Mincer is designed to mince fresh meat expediently achieving outputs only expected from much larger machines. In some extreme instances this machine has been known to perform well above its design expectations producing up to 15 tonnes of production per week.
The Thompson 900 Mixer Mincer has the capacity to mince very efficiently giving a high definition of cut. The labour savings achieved along with the high quality of cut and product consistency should impress the most conscientious operators.
Powered by 2 independent direct drive Helical reduction units, the Thompson 900 Mixer Mincer delivers years of quiet and continuous trouble free operation.
Features of the Thompson 900 Mixer Mincer:
- 5.5kW Helical Mince Drive delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product
- 100L Bowl Capacity
- Removable Stainless Steel Mixing Paddle enables thorough cleaning and sanitization (Quick Release, Heavy Duty)
- Reciprocate Mixing Action ensures an efficient mix and dispensation of the product
- Safety Interlocked and Counter-balanced Dome Lid complete with viewing grills (coded magnet)
- Compact Design with only 950mm x 700mm of floor area required (excluding the barrel and accessories)
- 42 Series (130mm) or 32 Series (90mm) cutting head sizes
- Low Loading Height (1045mm)
- Smooth Corners and Surface Finish reducing cleaning down times.
- 24V AC control circuit
- Full Overload Protection for motors
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Castors (2 lockable) for mobility
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel machine body, barrel, feed screw, lock ring and mixing paddle
- Fully Seam Welded Bowl – Welded both inside and outside
- 7.5kW, 9.2kW Mince Motors
- Foot pedal operation
- Feedscrew knife and plate carriage
- Gemini systems
- De-bone / De-gristle cutting systems
- Ingredients or liquid pouring channel to lid
- Feedscrew ejector to remove feedscrew, knife and plate