- Water Cooker External Dimensions (WxDxH) 1260x1070x1040mm
- Water Cooker Internal Dimensions (WxDxH) 900x700x540mm
- Water Cooker Capacity 20 ham (335 litre)
- Water Cooker Power 18kW 23A 3PH
- Water Cooker Weight 341kg
- The REA 335 litre water cooker is made by Talsa in Spain and is manufactured to the highest European standards, the newly designed cookers are built to handle all cooking needs of the food and meat industries.
- The REA 335 water cooker comes as standard with a 3 phase electrical supply, this allows for easy installation, operation and maintenance, with the machines Shell high performance fluid only needing to be checked once per year.
- The electronic Aditec control unit of the water cooker permits precise programming of time and temperature and is mounted separately from the machine. The water cooker has now got even greater kW electric power, a leader in the industry allowing for improved cooking times. This extra power runs through oversized heating elements made from stainless steel connected by fireproof silicone wiring.
- Some of the other main manufacturing points of the REA series of water cookers are the Echtermann lid hinge which allows the water cooker lid to remain open at any angle (up to 90 degrees), the Echtermann front draining tap with safety to prevent accidental opening and the Echtermann hot or cold water taps that are built into the front for direct filling.
- Clarifying option available
Basket – Price £815