REA – 165, 250, 335, 505, 725 LITRES
Electric cookers are more common than gas cookers because they are easier to install, operate and maintain (requiring only an annual check of the thermal fluid). No exhaust flue for combustion gases/smoke or other special on-site construction is required.
New and enhanced features of REA series:
- Greater kW electric power, a leader in the industry, improves cooking times.
- New, high quality oversized heating elements made of stainless steel.
- Time required to heat chamber filled with cold water from 20°C to 90ºC:
- Echtermann (German manufactured) taps are built into the front for direct filling with either hot or cold water. The ability to fill with hot water significantly reduces cooking time.
- An Echtermann hinge allows the cover to remain open at any angle (up to 90°) and to close effortlessly.
- An Echtermann front draining tap with safety to prevent accidental opening.
- Two internal safety thermostats: one automatic and adjustable; the other fixed with manual reset.
Other advanced features:
- All stainless steel AISI304 construction, included interior, no parts in common steel.
- All models include an intermediate stainless steel thermal oil chamber, internal expansion chamber, Shell high-performance thermal fluid and internal drainage tap. The thermal oil chamber allows uniform heat distribution for better cooking and practically eliminates the possibility of burning foods.
- All models have an Aditec control unit, mounted on a 7m separate switchboard that allows precise programming of time & temperature and delayed start-up with up to -99 hours countdown. • A buzzer alerts at the end of cycle.
- The container’s rounded corners make for easy cleaning of both the exterior and interior.
- NGI Demark s/s rounded and adjustable feet to precisely level the cooker.
- Legs provide 27 cm floor space for perfect cleaning.
- High quality foamy silicone cover gasket.
- Sides and cover are insulated with fireproof fiberglass and aluminium sheathing. Fireproof silicone wiring.
- Flue to exhaust combustion gases/smoke is not required. Easy installation requires only electricity (3phases+Neutral+ Ground), access to hot/cold water and floor drain.
- Stainless steel basket ø8 mm holes (requires hoist for extraction).
- Additional manual probe to measure core temperature of large pieces.
Basket – Price £1571