Nowicki MA 200 PS Tilting Vacuum Tumbler
Available with cooling jacket with the MA 200 PSCH model
The vacuum tumbler is designed for tenderising and softening the meat in vacuum during the production of ham, shoulder, sirloin, bacon and soft pieces of chicken (eg. chicken breasts). A properly selected shape of the baffles in the drum, and wide adjustment range of vacuum, rotations and the work period and direct system of chilling the drum jacket enables to achieve the required quality parameters of the tenderised meat, to increase the output of the finished product, to achieve the optimum binding of proteins, and to reduce the mixing time to a minimum. with no negative effect on appearance of fresh meat muscles.
MA-200 PS (CH) is a perfect solution for any kind of laboratories / pilot plants performing the tests meeting the highest technological requirements.
- Standard equipment
- Acid resistance – complete stainless steel construction, grade 304 (AISI)
- Precisely designed and manufactured drum with baffles ensures gentle and consistent tumbling , wet and dry marinate also.
- Direct cooling of jacket (no glycol) – only cooling version
- In cooling machine – the jacket is insulated. All chill is moved inside the drum
- Positioning of the drum (tilted drum) – mechanical gear box.
- Micro-computer control with infinitely variable speed control, vacuum level, timers and temperature, deferred starting and pulsating vacuum
- Brine addition valve
- Double external vacuum traps
- Temperature monitor back side of drum
- Vacuum suction located in front of machine
- Inner surface of drum is polished to get a better on big muscles massaging.
- BUSCH vacuum pump
- Working temperature of machine 0 C up to 21 C
- Compact construction. Easy to put in each corner of production/laboratory
Pic. System of baffles + polished inside surface of the drum.
- Control system
- Microprocessing control unit with a possibility of programming up to 30 technological programs (each consist of up to 20 steps)
- Maintaining the massaging process at required temperature.
- Exact measurement and temperature control.
- Easy to operate control panel based on TOUCH PANEL system
- Progressive starting up to 20 hours ahead.
- Programming and control electronically of vacuum.
- Easy unloading and cleaning.
- Machine is on the wheels.
- Technical data
|Maximum load with brine||kg||100|
|Minimum load with brine||Kg||20 kg|
|Supply voltage and frequency*||V;60 Hz||400V / 3ph / 50 Hz|
|Type of cooling medium||R 449 A- only chilled version|
|Minimum temperature of work||°C||0|
|Installed total power||kW||~1,3 kW|
|Power of vacuum pump||kW||0,75 kW|