The Nowicki KN125 bowl chopper is ideal for the general production of smoked, steamed and raw sausages and the vast possibilities in production of superb fine grain emulsions from crude materials like chicken skin and tendons of beef. The bowl cutter can also be used for very fine, fresh and or pre-cut frozen meat granulating as well as spiced stuffing preparation with other edible products and cutting materials into pieces for salads purposes. The Nowicki KN125 bowl cutter can handle up to 80-105kg of meat at one time of homogenised product and about 60-70kg of salami type product.
The Nowicki KN125 bowl chopper comes in three different versions: ‘S’ no loader but with manual unloading disc; ‘H’ no loader but with hydraulic unloader; ‘HL’ hydraulic loader for 200 litre tote bins with hydraulic unloader.
The Nowicki KN125 bowl cutter comes as standard with the following features:
- Additional set of 6 spare knives
- Service kit for most essential spares
- Acid resistance – complete stainless steel bowl AISI 304
- Construction according to CE directives
- Whole construction made completely of stainless steel including cutter head cover
- Knife cover – stainless steel, hydraulically operated
- Front cover – plexiglass, hydraulically operated
- Unloading disc – manual for ‘S’ version, hydraulically for ‘H’ and ‘HL’ versions
- Stable construction warranting no vibrations, therefore no problems with the bearings on the knife shaft
- Extremely easy to clean with every place easily accessible including clearance between bottom of bowl and frame of bowl cutter.
- Micro processor control unit (based on Mitsubishi touch screen)
- Smooth control of all parameters: speed of knife shaft, speed of bowl
- New generation of cutter head, allowing quick dismantling of knives
- AC motor of 51kW power
- Stuffing temperature control
- Lower stainless steel shield for motor protection
- Stainless steel feet with height regulation
- Emergency brake for knife/bowl
- 5000rpm of the knife shaft for perfect meat emulsions
- All surfaces are inclined for water drainage
The Nowicki KN125 bowl cutter is control via the use of a touch screen display, giving the possibility to store up to 40 technological programmes with each programme having up-to 20 steps where you can set time of processing, or temp of batch, speed of knives and speed of bowl. The operation of the safety covers are done by means of joystick control. The control panel on the bowl cutter also signals when a temperature offence has occurred and a complex diagnostic systems of the machines parameters. Diagnostics can also be accessed remotely using the internet.
The Nowicki KN125 bowl chopper has an electrical box which is made from stainless steel and is IP 55 rated, this is put seperately away from the bowl cutter and is mounted on the wall. The cable is 5m long and is done is stainless steel piping.