|Ekomex 200mm automatic angle grinder is a universal machine for small and medium and large plants for grinding, mincing, cutting and separation into a specific structure of meat raw materials, fresh chilled and delicately frozen.
Designed especially for mincing, cutting fresh and lightly frozen meat in meat processing plants.
It also works well for other food raw materials in poultry, fish and delicatessen plants.
Appropriate construction of the hopper, housing, angular positioning of the screws (feeding and working), their appropriate construction, speed adjustment and speed difference ensure even flow of the raw material and good compression in the cutting tools and that provides the proper structure of the cutting.
Possibility of installing 3 or 5-part configuration of standard cutting tools (hole plates and knives) to obtain a structure of fragmentation from 35 to 2 mm
The feeding screw passes the raw material to the working screw at an angle
Machine have the features of highly industrial machines, due to which they are durable and efficient, characterized by high durability, efficiency and versatility
|Robust welded massive, smoothly polished construction made of stainless steel EN 1.4301.
Hygienic and ergonomic design provides easy operation, cleaning and maintenance.
Ergonomic, safe and hygienic design in accordance with EU standards with CE marking.
Exterior surfaces polished and blasted to high hygiene standards
Elements such as worms, worm housing, forcing chamber, sleeves, shafts, precisely made on CNC machines
High quality components of renowned manufacturers
Electrical protection system with limit switches, connected to security modules.
Emergency stop with reset button.
Highest safety standards.
|• Appropriate construction of the hopper, housing, angular positioning of the screws
• Throat with a cover at a height that allows discharge to a standard 200 l trolley or big box containers after legs extension
• Properly selected drives, smooth adjustment of the speed of the working and feeding screw
• Access to the discharge of the feeding screw and easy cleaning of the hopper through the side cover opened on the arm, secured with a limit switch
• Good flow good compression of the raw material in the cutting tool
• Proper structure of the cut
• Hydraulic ejector of the main screw (hydraulic cylinder located outside the zone of the main screw drive axis)
• External connection for rinsing the main worm sealing hygiene zone
• Multi-stage shaft sealing – Drives separated by a hygiene zone with a sealing unit
• Easily accessible zones for cleaning
• Machine covers with hygienic seals and locks
• Central greasing station
• PLC control – HMI FATEK WEINTEK touch panel with a colour graphic interface, protected with a protective film (in the case of a grinder with an extension, a control panel can be on a swivel arm)
• PLC control enables motor load control, clear operation, current adjustment and regulation, programming, archiving and saving of program parameters in the touch panel
• System of automatic adjustment of the amount of raw material fed from the feeding screw to the working screw, depending on the product, temperature, tools and grinding
• Control cabinet built-in stainless steel (standard 5 m connecting cable)
• Limit switches for the front guard, grating or upper frame and platform
• Stainless steel hermetic buttons
• Emergency stop
|• Volume of the mincer hopper 500 dm³
(Max. product filling up to 70 ÷ 80 % (weight 300 ÷ 400 kg – calculated for fresh meat)
• Diameter of cutting tools 200 mm (system U200)
• Capacity 2000 to 11000 kg / h – depending on the type of product, temperature, cutting set, hole plate diameter
• Power of the main engine 55 kW -1 speed (Smooth adjustment of the main screw speed possible with optional frequency inverter
The automatic angle grinder is available in the version pre-prepared for the Singriset separating head, which is the original, patented system for extruding meat raw materials with automatic adjustment of the separation pressure.
Such a configured machine becomes a universal and effective low- and high-pressure separator, largely eliminating harder fractions such as: tendons, cartilages, gristles, , bones, hard fat, veins, during the process of grinding meat into a structure from 2 to 7 mm.
When grinding fresh, slightly frozen meat, hard cheeses, the Singriset system can replace the traditional cutting sets based on knives and hole plates.
In terms of the diameter of the sleeve holes 2 ÷ 4/3 ÷ 5/5 ÷ 7 mm, it additionally enables:
– separation of poultry bones (chicken, turkey),
– hole separation of cartilages, pork and beef skins,
– grinding and cleaning cooked meat (culinary meat).