Frey KK500 Vacuum Filler
Frey’s K-Line works with a unique rotary piston system. After charging the pistons, six turning pistons transport the product to the large dimensioned cover outlet. The Frey rotary piston system is the system which cares most for the product. Smearing effects are reduced to a minimum, therefore also critical products can optimally be produced. The result is an excellent finish.
Producer of air-dried raw sausage. Producers with high demands on the filling performance without smearing. Users of fully-automatic clippers. Production of ham. Production of long and half long keeping food. Production of Convenience Food. Users of attachments with high demands on the production performance.
Fully electronic continual circular piston stuffer for STRAIGHTFILLING and PORTIONING with FREY Servo drive.
Additional stirrer drive.
Filling power up to 7,300kg/h
- (Inner and outer) machine housing and hopper are completely made of stainless steel
- Hopper with 250 liters
- Filling pressure: 25 bar
- incl. electronically locked footstep
- Total connected load: max. 10,9 kW
- 400 Volt, 50 Hz
- incl. accessories and accessories holder
- Industrial PC control TC733
- 12″ TFT colour display (800 x 600)
- Touch operation, motion control, self-explaining operation
- CAN-Bus for high speed communication with attachments
- Ethernet interface
- USB interface
- with table of contents and indication of the product name in the program
- Portioning range from 50 – 100.000 g (50 – 999 g in 0,1 g steps)
- Portioning speed max. 350 portions/min.
- Speed and length of portioning pauses infinitely adjustable
- counter of passage quantity, piece counter, automatic stop control
- flow-reverse mechanism, adjustable 1st portion weight
- memory for 200 filling programs
- electr. pulse control for automatic clipping machines
- with integrated vacuum system and water separator digitally controlled in the vacuum-chamber
- vacuum pump 40 m³
Frey KK500 Brochure
The machine can be equipped with a lifting and dumping device for 200 litre norm trolley, ex factory.