Mainca FC12 Sausage Filler
£2,799.00 (excl VAT)
The UK’s favourite hydraulic piston sausage filler.
- Strong and reliable hydraulic sausage fillers, ideal for the meat and /or food industry (with separate oil tank).
- Fixed cylinder with inner grinding and individual adjustment of each meat piston to ensure maximum sealing and precision.
- Speed and working pressure are easily adjustable through the adjustment knob. Automatic piston decompression on releasing the knee lever to shut off the output of the product through the nozzle.
- Smooth outlet of the product avoiding spattering and loss of colour of the meat.
- Removable piston for easy cleaning.
- Equipped with 3 stainless steel nozzles Ø 15, 20 and 30 mm. (Optional diameters of: 12, 25 and 43 mm).
- Stainless steel cylinder base ensures no corrosion can occur inside.
- Fully made in stainless steel 18/10 except the lid and piston which are in anodized aluminium. Lid and piston can optionally be made in stainless steel 18/10.
- They comply with EC regulations. Specific INT models comply with NSF / ANSI 8 American health certification.Capacity of cylinder in litres: 12 l.
Capacity of cylinder in Kg: ± 10 Kg.Motors:
Three phase of 0.75 HP / 0.55 kW (230-400V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz)
Single phase of 1.25 HP / 0.92 kW (230V 50Hz / 110-220V 60 Hz) All single phase models have as standard a cooling fan kit to reduce heat transfer. Three phase models can also have this kit as an option. Dimensions of base: 41 x 47 cm Construction: Made of stainless steel 18/10 including cylinder base except the lid which is in anodised aluminium and the piston in polycarbonate. Lid cylinder can optionally be made of stainless steel 18/10.